
Ok so this is my first baby bump pic. I figured I was showing enough to go ahead and take the picture. I really seemed to "blow up" over the last week. I have a monthly check-up this afternoon at the OBGYN. Hopefully they will assess my fundal height at this appt so I can see how big I am measuring. I feel like I am huge and I am only 16 weeks.
On another baby note.....We have our big U/S on March 31st to determine the sex of cupcake. I CANNOT wait!!!! I am so anxious to start picking out clothes, bedding and to start working on the nursery. We are having the U/S early at 18 weeks instead of the regular doctor U/S between 22-24 weeks. I do not know how people can wait that long. I am already jumping out of my skin to know what we are having. That's it for now. Everyone have a fabulous week!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment