Here's some fun stuff to indulge your Cupcake curiosity until the next time I update his blog:
29 week belly pic (Iz gettin' big!):

How big is baby:
Weeks 29-32 (Month 7): Squash

Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments.
How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes....I am running out of things to wear though :(
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I'm sleeping but I am exhausted a lot of the time.
Best moment this week: Ultrasound on Saturday
Movement: All the time. The kicks are getting so intense that it takes my breath away sometime and since he is breech, I am getting some not so nice kicks in some not so nice places.
Food cravings: Ice Cream
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Dull aches in my back, not sure if these are signs of BH or not.
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Wearing cute clothes and actually looking cute in them. Also, wearing shoes that have to be buckled. Ben leaves for work before I decide what shoes to wear for the day and I can't buckle them myself.
What I am looking forward to: Giving Birth
Milestones: Reaching week 30 of my pregnancy!





No comments:
Post a Comment