Thursday, April 16, 2009

Halfway There!!

Yesterday I went to my 20 week OBGYN apppointment. I cannot believe that I am already 20 weeks along!! The time has passed by so quickly. The doctor said everything was looking good. He measured my fundal height and I am right where I should be at 20 weeks. I heard the heartbeat which is always so cool. I also made our BIG ultrasound appointment for April 29th. We already know the sex, but this visit will be the anatomy scan and Ben and I will get to see Cupcake again.

Cupcake has been kicking a lot lately and I feel him more and more everyday. It definitely makes it more of a reality that I am pregnant and not just wondering "Is there really a baby in there?". Ben cannot wait until he is able to feel the baby kick. I think sometimes he feels a little left out on experiencing all the pregnant moments that I do. I would gladly give him my heartburn, constipation and round ligament pain if I could. I don't think he'd be quite as excited if he had to deal with all that!

We ordered our crib and it should be here on Tuesday. Yay!!! Our first big purchase for the nursery. We are still in the process of cleaning all the junk out of the room but it should be done by the time the crib arrives. We picked out our bedding too! I think it is so adorable without being overly cutesy. We want the nursery to be something that will grow with Cupcake and not something he will outgrow by age 2.

Crib
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bedding
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

20 week Belly Pic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Ultrasound 2-19-09

Ultrasound 2-23-09

Labels

Page Layout Template