We finally found out the baby's sex on Tuesday night. We are having a bouncing baby boy! We really enjoyed our experience at the ultrasound place. The lady who does the ultrasounds was really nice and funny. Apparently the baby really loves Orange Crush because he was really moving around and showed us his "goods" right away! He looks healthy and right where he should be for 18 weeks, although the tech couldn't tell us much about length, weight, etc.. because that would be "diagnosing" which she is not allowed to do. We are going back when I am 30 weeks so we can have some pictures of cupcake when he is further developed. My next ultrasound at my OBGYN is probably not until the end of April or middle of May, so at that time I will have more U/S pics to post!!!
I have not felt any movement yet so I am waiting impatiently for that day. I thought I felt a little tug last Sunday afternoon. I laid down waiting to feel something more but nothing happened. I heard from mother's that are further along than me that when you do start feeling movement sometimes it is non-stop and usually at night when you are going to bed. So I should probably be careful what I wish for!!!
We are going to start picking out nursery furniture this weekend. I will keep everyone updated with our progression on the nursery as we paint, decorate, etc.... We have a lot to do before the cupcake gets here!!!! -Jana
PS: I also have a DVD of the entire ultrasound that I hope to upload soon. Please check back. It's really cool!!!
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment