Ben and I have decided on a name for the baby! Just to be stinkers, we aren't unveiling it until the Baby-Q on Saturday afternoon. Neener, neener, neener LOL
How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I'm sleeping, what good it's doing me, I don't know. I'm effin exhausted!!!
Best moment this week: Putting the dresser/changing table together by MYSELF! Yes I know it took me 6 hours but I think that's pretty impressive ::Buffs nails on shirt::
Movement: All the time, mostly at night though
Food cravings: I scream for Ice Cream!! Edy's has ice cream that I can eat without all those nasty sugar laden carbs (oh how I miss you, sweet sugar!!!)
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: BH cramps in my lower back
Belly Button in or out? Out, but it has started to flatten.
What I miss: Eating what I want without having to think about it. Sometimes I'm just hungry ya know? I don't want to count this and count that.....
What I am looking forward to: Baby-Q this weekend.
Milestones: Only 8 more weeks to go!!!!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ultrasound 2-19-09
Ultrasound 2-23-09
Labels
- baby (6)
- bedding (1)
- belly (1)
- boy (1)
- crib (1)
- doctor's appointment (1)
- gender (1)
- kicking (1)
- kicks (1)
- nursery (1)
- photo (2)
- pitbull (1)
- Pregnancy Quiz (1)
- Sugar (1)
- ultrasound (3)





1 comment:
Congrats on decided your LO's name!!
Post a Comment