Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lucky Hicks 1989-2009

My 20 year old cat died on Sunday. I am extremely sad. I had her since I was 11 years old. She was happiest cat you ever saw. She was never in a bad mood and loved people. She made a big impression with my friends-everyone knew and loved Lucky. I am sad that Jackson will never know her. I always told Ben that Lucky was my soul-mate. I know to some people that may sound stupid but it was true. She wasn't just a cat, it was almost like she was human. She had the greatest spirit. I will miss her and never forget the impact she made on my life for the time she was on this earth.

From Lucky


From Lucky

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry!! It doesn't sound stupid at all that you hd so much love & feeling for Lucky!!

Ultrasound 2-19-09

Ultrasound 2-23-09

Labels

Page Layout Template